Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Analyze this!

Finally making progress again with losing the weight I gained over the past six months or so. I don't have as far to go as I did in 2013. Forever thankful for trainers Matt and Patrick at the Y. They both inspire and help a person keep moving forward.

But my dreams are getting freaky.

I'm an animal lover and I have a soft spot for cows even though I do enjoy steaks and hamburgers. Last night I was leading a fat, docile cow up a flight of stairs on the outside of a building. At the top he didn't stop. Just kept walking and fell, what looked like to me, several stories onto the ground.

There was a cut-away portion of his body where you could see all of the adipose tissue. It was gross but bouncy. And apparently protective because HE SURVIVED!

I was relieved!

And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment