Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Lame

Mr. Bickerson is convinced that he can turn me into a Jethro Tull fan this fall by making me go to a concert with him, his best friends, and his sister and brother-in-law. I doubt it.

Anyway.

The tickets came in the mail today and LUCKY US! they included a FREE TRIAL coupon for UNLIMITED DVDs from NETFLIX! Of course you have to search online to find out how long the free trial lasts before they start charging you a monthly fee. The free trial lasts two puny weeks. I am becoming cheap and stingy in my old age. Is this a LAME-O offer? Or am I just a big old crab these days?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:55 PM

    Oh crabby girl, see how many you guys can watch in two weeks.

    I think Adam and I almost went into a coma from watching so many free movies with our trial.

    Pull as many as you can and let the kids get in on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then I might just do that. I wonder how many movies I can watch in two weeks. Even if I don't watch any of them I will feel satisfied ordering a bunch of movies and cancelling my membership 24 hours before they start charging me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:50 PM

    Yeah, yeah, that's the spirit. Then stick it to'em.

    Oh and by the way...tell Mr. Bickerson that Jethro isn't ALL THAT!

    ReplyDelete