Sunday, August 20, 2006

Choral music excitement is building!

I received my letter in the mail for the dress fitting, information meeting for new singers, and fall choral workshop. What a relief. I had begun to imagine the awkward phone call I was going to have to make in which the choir secretary was going to have to break the news to me that a terrible mistake had been made and that they had sent me an acceptance letter when they meant to send me regrets.

(I know. I've said it before. I could use 30 minutes of psychotherapy.)

But I got the information in the mail this weekend and we're good to go! Whoo hoo. What are the chances the chorus will get to do something as fun and weird as Bohemian Rhapsody in the next two years?

The Ensemble has done it before: Bohemian Rhapsody

No comments:

Post a Comment