Sunday, May 04, 2008

I am Pavlov's dog

I detest Burger King. Their food stinks. Their service stinks. Seriously stinks. Yet when we give our kids a fast-food choice Burger King is second only to McDonalds. Who can pass up crown-shaped, deep-fried and pulverized chicken flesh? Not my kids.

But guess what happened after I saw this ad?

All I could think about for two days was, MUST OBTAIN BURGER KING STEAKHOUSE BURGER.  And I did.  And it was delicious.

Okay, I really was a little harsh with my anti-Burger King rant up there above the video. I will eat Burger King food and you really don't have to force me to do it so I guess I can't say I "detest" it. It's gross but edible. Now the old freaky clown/king in the previous ads from Burger King? Now that was something that scared me. These new ads are good and funny.  Way better than freaky king guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment