Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I hate shopping for clothes

I broke down and went to the Ridgedale Mall a couple nights ago because I started worrying that my coworkers were catching on to the fact that I was rotating the same three outfits day after day, one of which includes my new Monster Half-Marathon running shirt. I look stupid but I figure maybe I'm less threatening to the middle school kids that way. My pants are all either 2 inches too short or 3 inches too long. I get queasy when I go to the mall because there is a 90% chance I will try on 15 pieces of clothing that look like crap on me.

But guess what happened? The Ridgedale Mall gods shone down on me and I found not only a pair of Calvin Klein jeans that will probably change my life, but a sweater AND a shirt. THREE items of clothing! In one tolerable shopping experience!

I'm still kinda high.

1 comment:

  1. Have you read "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants?" Maybe you nicked their pair of jeans.

    ReplyDelete