Saturday, June 25, 2011

Yard Work

Grassaholic™1 friends are coming to visit for the weekend and so the day started early here in The Bickerson Household with a bang. Work will be done or you're all being shipped off to a military school in Texas (and I'm not kidding because there is such a school not too far from Grandma Hanson, who might be willing to bring you a cookie once a month or so. MAYBE.). So everyone decided to try to be cheerful about yard chores.

And then I saw this:


"Hope! Why are you giving me the stink eye? Why are you so mad?"

"I am not mad, Mom. If I smile my ear buds will fall out."2

Well, carry on then.

1 Term coined and trademarked by Hank.
2 Does Apple make child-sized ear buds?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:05 PM

    Don't kow what to say. What are ear buds?

    Grandpa

    P.S. I don't understand any of the stuff I am asked to do below.

    ReplyDelete