Friday, September 30, 2005

Happiness is

a big ol' bag of marathon treats.

Marathon loot

I don't know why this bag of loot makes me so happy, it just does. On my way to the expo to pick up the race packet today, I overheard several women talking about this being their first marathon. The first one is so exciting! This will be the first marathon in a long time that I will run all by myself. I've always had Mr. Bickerson and/or my friend, Andrea with me for entertainment and motivation. So, although I know it's uncool to wear headphones during a race, I'm going to take along my shuffle just in case I need my own brand of musical inspiration to make up for the lack of a running buddy.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:43 PM

    Mrs. Bick,
    YOU ROCK. You will do great and oh how I wish I could run it with you. Four plus hours of us just talking, no kids, next year. Good luck. I need to figure out how and where to cheer you on. Run girl run and then kick some ass.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you did well. My brother ran it as well and didn't do too badly

    ReplyDelete