2. I love pomp and circumstance.
3. I am afraid that people are going to pound on President Bush for a long time.
4. I am bothered that President Obama mentioned global warming in his address. I'm not sure the jury is in on that one.
5. I am coming to grips with the fact that Minnesota maybe voted Al Franken into office. May I add that I loved Stuart Smalley? I blame myself; in a last-minute decision I cast my vote for Barkley.
6. The President Obama family is a.dor.a.ble. and I hope they ADOPT a dog instead of going out and buying a designer pooch. Even more awesome-er; adopt an Iraqi mongrel.
7. In my 3rd reincarnation I might go for Secret Service Agent.
8. In a run-off vote for VP I would have had a hard time deciding between the two. One one hand Biden had/has the potential to be very entertaining. On the other hand, Sarah Palin had the potential to be very entertaining. And when it comes down to it, mother of 17 living in Alaska gets my vote. She's way more man than
I or Biden will ever be.
9. I am in favor of term limits. 30+years as a senator seems like "let somebody else have a turn."
10. The GQ/Maxim-ization of President Obama is skeevy.
11. (One louder, like Spinal Tap) I hope that President Obama inspires people to be good and decent to each other.