Saturday, December 10, 2005

Dreams

Dreams, but your own, are usually boring but not to this person. Submit your dream here and she might make it into a cartoon:

Dreams are funny!

I found that from The Dilbert Blog. And I found The Dilbert Blog via Instapundit. (The excessive worrier in me feels compelled to tell my six readers that I wasn't clever enough to find these sites on my own. Now I have to punish myself for even thinking about plagarizing: I will have one of those dreams tonight where you have to take a final exam in a college class that you forgot to go to all semester. Damn it.)

P.S. I'm so glad I have a husband who understands me because I know most people, inluding my family, think I'm way too weird.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:21 AM

    I have that dream where I blew off a class all semester too. It really keeps me from going back to school.

    The horror.

    ReplyDelete