Thursday, January 26, 2006

One mission

It's going to be 50º today and I have one mission this morning: eliminate every pile of semi-frozen dog poop from the backyard before it all turns to soup. Thanks to my poop duty mentor, Katherine, there really isn't that much to do. She is the queen of picking up dog poop and teaching others how to do it.

I have a song on my Shuffle that made for excellent running inspiration yesterday and I think it will work for poop duty, too: Cake's version of I Will Survive. It's not for speed work; it's best for long slow distances or hills or actual marathons at around mile 24. I think it's gonna go great with my yard job.

I wonder if anyone has posted a recommended playlist on iTunes for poop duty? (Okay, so I checked and no they haven't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment