Saturday, March 18, 2006

Natuzzi?

I was talking back to a TV commercial tonight. (Is that a mental illness flag?) It was a commercial for Natuzzi furniture. Contrary to my longheld belief that Natuzzi was pronounced nah-TOO-zee the voiceover was na (as in hat)-TUT (as in foot)-zee. And I just think that if you are advertising supposedly elegant, leathery furniture you should pronounce it nah-TOO-zee.

And now that I typed and retyped all those html tags in the above paragraph, I realize this was one of the millions of thoughts I have daily that should be kept to my own little self. I have a cramp in my hand and my brain.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:45 AM

    Yes, in Italian, the double "z" is prounounced as it is in the word "pizza." Always remember that and you will sound very wordly.

    ReplyDelete