Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Sound of WCCO

Amelia Santaniello is near the top of my list of favorite local news anchor people. But I turned on channel 4 when I got home from choir tonight and this is what I see? All I can think of is this:
High on a hill was a lonely goatherd
Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo
Loud was the voice of the lonely goatherd
Lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo

(Speaking of WCCO, The Ensemble Singers from VocalEssence will be singing around 6:00 a.m. on the news tomorrow. There may be a lot of throat-clearing.)

2 comments:

  1. I was kind of wondering about that get-up too. And I was wondering why I didn't see you on Channel 4 at 6:10 yesterday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was still sleeping. The group that sang (The Ensemble Singers) is the paid component of the larger choir. You really have to pay people to get up and sing at 6 in the a.m.

    ReplyDelete