Friday, December 29, 2006

Taking suggestions

We have to re-audition for the chorus every two years and because I joined in an off year, auditions are already coming up. I have accepted the fact that I will be nauseous from now until it's over. In the meantime I need your help: I don't want to bore anybody with the same old same old arias and sacred texts and boring old tunes. I'm taking suggestions. Do you have a good song for me to sing? Gary thinks I should go with Peter McCann's Do you wanna make love (or do you just want to fool around). That's a good one, but I think there are better ones out there.

1 comment:

  1. Pick a little, Talk a little? It would showcase your ability to enunciate as well as your excellent breath support capabilities to handle very long phrases.

    ReplyDelete