Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The best bleat in a long time

Back to the room, then to the pool. I walked back to the main commercial area to get a beer for my wife and a drink for me. The beer was $4.75, and came in a plastic cup, which meant that every time I spilled a drop I could see a dime sloshing onto the pavement. Well, get used to it: this is one magnificent dollar-extraction machine, and even though we’re on some sort of plan, I feel as though twenty-dollar bills are flowing out of my account every time I take a breath.

But you'll never see more porto-pots at a marathon start than you'll see at the Disney Marathon. Gleaming biffs as far as the eye could see! You'll never throw away more money. We ate in Epcot's Morocco. The restaurant had six people in it at 2 p.m. on a Friday. Gary begged me not to make eye contact with the lunchtime belly dancer for fear we would have to give her a $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment