Friday, November 09, 2007

Night music

Like buttuh. Or perhaps caramel.

I went for coffee treat (or coffee candy as my friend FL likes to say) at the newly remodeled Starbucks and I found myself perusing -- once again -- the music offerings up for sale. Raising Sand looked interesting. However, since I very recently purchased a CD in a coffee shop I barely had enough money for the caffeine, so I abstained. But I did go straight to the computer when I got home and started looking around at interesting bluegrass music and decided I should tell you all about the VocalEssence CD for sale that paired the Ensemble with Monroe Crossing. If you like bluegrass and/or choral music you may or may not like a bluegrass mass. :-)

Have you had your dose of happiness yet today?

No comments:

Post a Comment