Monday, April 21, 2008

Scientology

I don't know why I'm so interested in Scientology. I remember being fascinated by the story about Jim Jones and The People's Temple in Guyana. I think I just think cults are interesting. I have more than once made the comment to Gary (after wine with dinner on Hennepin Avenue) that wouldn't it be entertaining to walk on in to the Dianetics office and take the personality test? He doesn't think it would be funny.

After watching the full interview with this actor who got out, I am thankful Gary wouldn't go along with my prank. It's sad to think of all the people out there searching for answers to universal questions and ended up forking over so much money.

The man in the video gives some inside information but be warned that about every 5th word is the F word.

Scientology survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment