2. I saw a car with a bumper sticker that read: "This machine kills fascists," which reminded me of this which is a great movie with an even better soundtrack.
3. While the "oldest golf course in the city of Sacramento" is an okay way to sell a marathon I can say from first-hand experience it's not all that thrilling.
4. The Governator did not make an appearance.
5. The Bay Area is beautiful in October.
6. It was most awesome to be with my friend no matter the circumstances.
7. I've never had two more delicious Pepsis than I did after the race.