Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Back to school

I was excited for Hope's friend, whose mom decided to shave a few hours off of her day by dropping her daughter off at Hope's bus stop instead of driving her to school like she did last year. I assured my friend that her daughter would love Chuck The Bus Driver as much as everyone else has for the last two years. I don't think bus drivers get much better than him. He stopped by our house last summer and again this year to let me know he was going to get to drive the same route. It's pretty cute -- jolly Chuck and the gaggle of kids he drives to Chinese school. I was curious how my friend's daughter felt about her first day taking the bus. I received the following text message from her yesterday evening:
So...I understand Chuck sings &
does magic tricks with his teeth. Neat.
Gonna be another good year on the bus. :-P

2 comments:

  1. Ohh Chuck...at our stop today he took out his new teeth! That was awesome.

    ReplyDelete