Saturday, January 02, 2010
Ringing in the New Year right
1. Frozen tongue on icicle
2. Frozen RV sewage tank
3. Hula-hooping in close proximity to dead Menard's Christmas tree resulting in multiple glass bulb fatalities.
4. One frozen dog paw; one lost dog boot.
5. Dead battery in minivan with car stuck in neighbor's driveway
6. $109 for new battery in minivan
7. New skirt, sweater, and tights purchased for next to nothing at mall (big discounts) while minivan driver waited 1.5 hours for new minivan battery. Am certain that clerks in fancy clothing stores assumed minivan driver was homeless person because minivan driver had gone out this morning only to get the oil changed at Jiffy Lube not knowing she was going to need a new battery and end up shopping at the mall for an hour.