Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday

So Monday didn't kill me. Yet. I can think of a lot of things worse than Monday:
  • a Groundhog's Day movie scenario of Mondays where you get fired over and over and over
  • going to the dentist
  • a week with no hot water
  • a very turbulent flight
  • a hostage situation
  • having nothing to eat but Spam and Poptarts
  • having nothing to eat
  • having no heat
  • living in an igloo
  • not having a dog
  • having a very, very small dog that won't quit barking
  • my children taking unauthorized pictures of me sleeping and and posting them on the internet

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:15 AM

    How about a neighbor with a really small dog that won't quit barking AND...they leave it outside for hours on end for all to hear?

    I've been without hot water for a few days. Showered at work and the kids bathed in our hot tub. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...was kind of an adventure.

    We don't have a dog because my wife does not like them...apparently we are missing out on something really good...maybe when the kids grow up and move away she'll change her mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Monday didn't kill you. I enjoy your company.

    However, I beg to differ on the PopTart thing. Pretty sure I could live at least a month with only Brown Sugar Cinnamon PopTarts and water. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete