Monday, December 06, 2010

Are there ever enough prayers?

It seems so cavalier for me to type this out on my dumb and narcissistic blog but -- if you are inclined to say a prayer, please do: A 12-year-old student, Andre, whom my co-SLP Kelli worked with for two years, was killed in a car crash over the weekend along with his 29-year-old mom and 3-month-old brother. The person responsible for the deaths is a young man with a police record and/but includes the fact that his father committed suicide three months ago.

Say a prayer for all the families, if you are inclined to do so. I know we all have many, many people who need prayers. I believe in prayer. I don't know what to pray for most of the time but I know God does and he doesn't care how inarticulate we might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment