Sunday, January 23, 2011

Can you smell the excitement?


She is going for a WALK with Grizzly Adams. She. Is. So. Happy!!

I don't want to invade Gary and his psyche too much, and I certainly don't want to embarrass him, but I will say that it has taken several years for Gary to warm up to Peg. Gary has a kind heart and means no harm to animals, but it takes him a bit of time to warm up to them.

He and Peggy have bonded on some snowy walks these past few months. He lets her off the leash and she runs off manically happy but comes back to him every few blocks. He comes home, amazed from these walks, that Peggy comes back to check on him, feeling safe, loving his companionship.

Who wouldn't? Gary, at his core, which is hard to find sometimes, is a good person with dog-loving tendancies.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know when I was a little girl, I had plans to live on a mountain in a cabin, have a pet bear and marry Grizzly Adams? True story.

    ReplyDelete