Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

We told the kids that the Easter Bunny only comes at nap time and only if there is peace and quiet in the house. Spidey wore a suit to church this morning and he complained of being so hot that you would think we'd wrapped him in plastic wrap. I didn't sing in choir this morning because the choir members had to be there from 8 a.m. to about 12:30 so Spidey took the opportunity to lay on the floor under the pew. He's better behaved when he's only with dad on Sundays.

But everyone is sleeping now (my favorite part of the day) and I've been perusing the news on the computer. I found this inspiring article for Easter. I like especially the Leonard Cohen lyric quoted at the end:
Forget your perfect offering; there is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.

Easter Brunch at Wendy's

Easter brunch at Wendy's? Why not? (Okay, I roasted a lamb rack for supper. Are you happy now?)

No comments:

Post a Comment