Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Random food bits

Mr. Bickerson bought a suitcase full of whitecastles to make his favorite turkey stuffing to take to Aunt Nancy's house tomorrow. It's kind of good! The traditional turkey dinner will be nice, but what I'm really looking forward to is the pizza supper with Thanksgiving pizzas from their super-cool (but hot) pizza oven.

On the subject of Whitecastle, did you know that it sells chicken nuggets in the shape of mini-donuts? You can buy chicken in the shape of dinosaurs; I don't know why I was semi-surprised to see the donut shape.

I Tivo'd the food show Everyday Italian yesterday and I'm watching it now while I finish up my 75th scarf for Christmas. (Just kidding. There aren't 75 but it seems like it sometimes.) I think there is more close-up cleavage camera action on this cooking show than most.

giada_de_laurentiis_02

No comments:

Post a Comment