Monday, May 01, 2006

The most boring book in the world

Today I read Hank a book he brought home from the school library entitled Bowling is for Me. Here is an illustration from the book.

The Most Boring Book in the World

I learned many boring bowling terms and many uninteresting facts about bowling. The woman in the picture is the bowling coach. There are arrows on the lane that are called spots. When you choose your bowling shoes you should choose shoes that are neither too tight nor too loose. (Stop me if you already know this stuff.) The walking to the foul line, where you put your ball down to roll, is called a four-step approach. When you move the ball away from your chest to start the swing before the roll, that move is called the push-back.

As you can see, I could go on and on. And I did when I read it to my son because the damn book was about 75 pages long.

Would you like another picture from the book? I'll leave you with this. Those are the spots I was telling you about earlier.

IMG_3361

No comments:

Post a Comment