Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It went slip-sliding away

I just finished fluting the edges of the most beautiful apple pie I have ever made, turned around to stick that baby in the oven and....

Ka----BOOOOOOOMMMMM!

Pampered Chef pie dish with apple pie contents strewn across the Bickerson kitchen floor at precisely 9:30 p.m. Central Standard Time.

Ka-rap.

What to do. I had one slab of a Pillsbury Pie Crust in the fridge. Would you do what I did? I slapped that puppy right on top of the broken pie contents and slid it all into a second class pie pan, refluted it, sprinkled the sugar on top, and stuck that baby in the oven. I'll let you know the outcome tomorrow. I am outta here.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it turned out pretty good afterall! It looks appetising anyway:).

    ReplyDelete