Saturday, February 24, 2007

Okay so there is quite a bit of snow and wind

It is a little bit blizzardish outside. But it wasn't too blizzardy for me to make it to chorus rehearsal and Hank and Gary to the swim meet (one event down, one to go, 22 YMCA teams - ugh). Gary called and said the previous 8 and under boys 100 free relay record still stands (there was no expectation that it would fall today) and that there are quite a few energetic children milling about the aquatic center. Getting snowed in there would not be a good thing.

The concert is going to rock. The orchestra does things I've never heard before. I don't know when the woodwinds and brass players breathe. It would not be surprising to see a few bows and mallets go flying during the performance. It's the coolest choral music I've ever heard or sung. I'm feeling very fortunate to be in it and to have a husband who takes care of things at home so well on a busy week like this.

1 comment: