Friday, September 14, 2007

You were right. (There, I said it.)

Mr. Bickerson and I have been getting on each other's nerves with this remodeling project. Nobody can find anything in our house except for the coffee. Thank goodness we are keeping track of that because surely someone would have filed for divorce by now without eight or nine pots of it throughout the day.

Mr. B. and I are different in a lot of ways. The primary personality difference that's bothering us now is this: I like to think about stuff, or think about thinking about stuff, or lie to myself that I am thinking about stuff. He, on the other hand, likes to do stuff. On a whim. Like change our remodeling plans mid-stream.

Behold the result of our most recent squabble:

It was his last-minute idea to throw some skylights on the ceiling in the kitchen. Where there was darkness there is now beautiful light! I really think this is going to be my favorite part of the entire kitchen. Thank you, Mr. B.!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Let me know when the dust settles. I've got to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete