Thursday, October 21, 2010

Life, blessings, sadness, joy

A coworker lost her baby girl at 6 months gestation this week.

A 12-year-old student's 18-year-old brother was diagnosed with brain cancer this week.

A fellow teacher's life has changed drastically in the 32 months since her husband was diagnosed with brain cancer.

I consider the things that give me stress and I feel ashamed.

I work with a man whose parents have adopted 10 children -- TEN!! -- with special needs.

Another teacher has done innumerable kind things for students including adopting a young boy per the request of custodial grandparents who needed help.

My PT friend, Kathy, went from 0 to 4 in the kid department via adoption. No money, but love and church support beyond belief.

Life is infinitely hard and infinitely good.

No comments:

Post a Comment