Thursday, October 21, 2010

Power of the Human Spirit and My Nose

Gary and I watched the most incredible documentary on The History Channel last night. We were riveted to the TV. We highly recommend the program, "I am Alive: Surviving the Andes Plane Crash." It left us speechless.

I am Alive: Surviving the Andes Plane Crash

And, really, I am not trying to complain or compare myself to the survivors in that ordeal and what they endured but I did take a FANTASTIC head-butt to the nose from Hope in the middle of the program. We had to pause the show for 10 minutes while we waited for my eyesight to return to normal. I heard a crunch and I would have seen stars had I not been blinded by the pain. I have a nice bluish shade to the bridge of the nose this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment