Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

A wonderful Christmas. In order to avoid a replay of the last two years when Hank and Hope got up at 3:30 in the morning and opened all their gifts alone, we faked them out this year (because they think they are too old to believe in Santa) by letting them open 'all' their gifts after church last night. So they slept until about 7AM and were totally surprised by the stuffed stockings and sleds from Santa. Gary got me running clothes in hopes of inspiring me to start running again. I kind of promised Peggy that I would run with her today, since it is her birthday AND Christmas. But if I don't do it at 5AM, I tend to not do it. So guess who is taking Pegster on a nice walk this afternoon. Gary's been walking regularly but enjoys his solitude on his walks. But he took Peggy today. If a dog could ever throw her arms around a man and say "THANK YOU!", Peggy would have done so.

No comments:

Post a Comment