Sunday, January 22, 2006

Update about the automated voice anti-helper

I was complaining about it a few days ago. When we got home from our trip we had a pile of newspapers in the yard and then no delivery. Gary called the paper to check it out and a real person told him that the newspaper was stopped from January 20th to the 26th. Mr. B kind of accused me of getting the dates wrong. Okay, he didn't come right out and say it but I could see it in his eyes. I was staring at the calendar on our refridgerator while I talked at the automated system and I know I gave it/her the correct dates no matter what Mr. B thinks. So I'm giving the Star Tribune's automated voice thingy a big thumbs down. Maybe it/she needs to use a more professional style of communication on the phone and drop the Okay, got it; Lemme see if I got it and fake typing until she increases her on-the-job performance accuracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment